Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Yes just seen that...
Looks a bit grim around the boot hinges/base of rear screen area & the door looks to have dropped, the sill to rear wing area will lead to a load of work and looks as though the battery tray area has rotted out (or it will be on a closer inspection) mine has been stored 25 years and its been bad in places. rare old find though

V

·
0 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Hi Brit,
11k and its yours mate (shipping not included),
If your interested I can send you some photos, the car is for restoration but not that bad and it is the rarist GT Veloce model (apart from the GTA) and spent all its life in california so is on a black no. plate. its complete & original. I am not sure on the shipping price but I think to the americas your looking at about $1500,
Cheers,
Adi

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
11k and its yours mate (shipping not included),
If your interested I can send you some photos,
Would be a nice project but sorry not at the moment. Saving up money to move up the property ladder first.:rant:

Thanks for the offer though. :thumbs:

·
Registered
30,087 Posts
"rot free" is an optimistic claim for a 36-year old Sud.... it wouldn't have been rot free when it left the factory 36-years ago...!! :lol:

Saying that, it doesn't look too bad, but as always it will need a lot of work and will end up costing many times more than it will ever be worth, but it would be nice to see it saved.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Pictures can only suggest a suds true condition but those inner wings look to be in great condition, as does the windscreen surround, no doubt there be a lot of hidden work and it'll need stripping to uncover it but what a find :thumbs:

If i hadn't bought the brown one i'd be jumping on this :D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Can i jump in for you then Col ? Unless Kev's seriously temmmmpted ...??? makes you wonder how many more there are out there waiting to be discovered ..!

P

·
0 Posts
who's having it then????

very very tempting but room is the big issue for me, so i'm out,

but

if anyone buys it, and needs a hand to collect it, just holla guys

good luck

shrew

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Rich mate shouldn't you be concentrating on the s1 you'v already got in bits? :) Not to mention all the others lol

Are you thinking of going to take a look at it?

V

·
0 Posts
I am interested in it but I have called a few times, left 2 voicemail messsages, no replies to any, so its either already sold or he doesn't want me to get my hands on it :(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts