Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let my 2000 GTV go as 'er indoors insisted on a convertible. Have some bits now left , to forum members before they go on Flebay:-

1. New ATE brake pads front and back, + pins and spring sets , front copper brake pipes with ends £30 including postage (from Classic Alfa) -
2. Goodridge brake hoses front and back again new from Classic Alfa £20 including postage
3. Fuel tank sender again new £20 including postage
4. Clutch master cylinder rebuild kit (new) kit £10
5. Wiring loom from heater fan and wiper with wiper switch £10
6. Brico lighter, excellent condition and working £30

new parts are about 50% of price from Classic Alfa from which they were bought (all in the last few months)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi

I am restoring a 65 Sprint GT but putting larger Ate brakes on it so could use some of your bits.

In particular can you pls confirm that the Goodridge hoses all have male 3/8" UNF ends?

Which brake pads do you have?

Many thanks

Chris

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The pads are Ferrodo Premier pads. And yes all the fittings are 3/8 UNF both the copper fronts and the 3 stainless hoses. All new.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I will buy all the brake related bits and the wiring loom.please pm me delivery-payment details. Can PayPal thanks Stephen

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Which fuel tank sender is it? I think there are two types. I'd have to check my own tbh.

Edit: Had a quick look on Classic Alfa and it appears all 2000 are the same Jaeger type but I was right there are Veglia or Jaeger on earlier models.

I'd be interested in that and can Paypal too if you wish. PM me.

BTW - does it come with the new gasket?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi all

brake bits now spoken for as is loom.

Fuel tank sender is Jaeger type correct for all 2000 GTV's

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Hi all

brake bits now spoken for as is loom.

Fuel tank sender is Jaeger type correct for all 2000 GTV's
I'll take it. PM the details. I'm not super hot with Paypal as only used it on ebay a few times. Let me know what you want to do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry Robin, I'm new to this site. Really wanted these bits and didn't know how else to contact you. Seems you have to send a "pm" - at least I've learned for next time.

Many thanks anyway

Chris

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stephen ,

you cannot receive any pm as your box is full. Can you clear it and or mail me and I can send you my Paypal details

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Robin,

Picked up a small box from the Post Office on my way in to work this morning - great, thanks.:thumbs::D

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a rear windscreen for sale for a 105 bertone coupe.( Dont know if i should be putting this here! )
Anbody interested just get in touch .

·
Registered
630 Posts
Got a new classic Alfa rear chrome number plate surround

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi
I have a brand new brake master cylinder for a step front gt still in wrapper no longer have the car if it's of use to fellow alfisti ( +track rod ends)

Miss the Alfa though!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Hi
I have a brand new brake master cylinder for a step front gt still in wrapper no longer have the car if it's of use to fellow alfisti ( +track rod ends)

Miss the Alfa though!
Ah - you are about 3 weeks late for me with both of those, I recently ordered them from Highwood.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts