Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Great pics of a beautiful classic :thumbs:

The LA skyline and street scene looks quite romantic to us, but I wonder if it has the same impact to someone who sees it every day? In the same way, I wonder if a similar shoot on the streets of suburban London would look as cool, because I see these places every day - but to someone from the other side of the world, the parking meters and street signs might represent a different culture...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great pics of a beautiful classic :thumbs:

The LA skyline and street scene looks quite romantic to us, but I wonder if it has the same impact to someone who sees it every day? In the same way, I wonder if a similar shoot on the streets of suburban London would look as cool, because I see these places every day - but to someone from the other side of the world, the parking meters and street signs might represent a different culture...
Thanks! That part of LA not somewhere that I frequent everyday, but personally I love that industrial part of downtown and sometimes go there just for fun on a Sunday when it's mostly deserted. Believe me, a similar shoot in suburban London would look great! You should do it.

Afshin

G

·
0 Posts
Beautiful photography. I'm not sure about the SS. It has some nice lines, but I can't help feeling it is too influenced by US rocket ship styling to be better than the original Giulietta. From some other angles it looks great, from others it doesn't have the grace of the Giulietta.

Cheers,

Nigel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts