Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to the forum. I just purchased a project Alfa that I feel very fortunate to have found. I've been looking for one with minimal rust that is complete for under $30K. This one is what I would call an original survivor condition (even the paint is original). Its in process of being transported to its new home in Southern Maine. This car had very little information but appears to be complete with matching number drive train and actually runs ok. Its rough in a lot of ways and needs a complete restoration, but I am trying to get a history on its vin#. I think the color is Bleu Medio. Its vin is 149321453. Is there any suggestions on where to look this up? I came from CA, but I do not think this was an original US car. Either way, I am looking forward to restoring this over the next couple years. I may start off with just getting it running and driving safe then drive it a while with the original patina. I am sure I will have questions as I work on it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Alfa Museo Storico can provide you with a build history as a start. For a fee you’ll also get a lovely certificate. They’ll verify whether the vin and engine numbers, paint and interior are from the original car. It’s a great service.
Try emailing to [email protected]
I had some initial trouble because their service to Australia wasn’t yet up but they were full of enthusiasm when I emailed regarding my Sud..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I definitely will do that. I may be wrong on that actual color name. Its definitely the original blue. I really like to know how rare this car is, hopefully they can determine that. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts