Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much are 4 19" Ti alloys worth, they are in need of a refurb really as all have curbing.

Only reason im asking as have been offered 4 new ones for an excellent price.

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
138 Posts
I bought a set of 4 about a month back for £450 including a set of P Zero tyres.
Two of them needed refurbishment and the other two were spotless.
If you check ebay, they go for between £100 and £200 each depending on the condition and if they have tyres.

·
Premium Member
3,475 Posts
A refurb will cost you about 450 quid, new they are about a grand, so your looking 200-400 quid for 4 wheels, without tyres if they all need a refurb.

Why not just get them refurbished yourself? (Assuming your putting like for like back on)

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've just had some grey Ti alloys put on as they are mint and very cheap. So now i have the silver Ti alloys that need to be sold, so i suppose they must be worth around £400?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
djgavboy, i will sell the set for £400 but they have no tyres on them. PM me if you want them or want more info

·
Registered
62 Posts
Love the Ti alloys I have been wanting a set for my spider for ages. Problem for me is they rarely come available in Australia.

I guess shipping costs from the UK will make it too expensive. At £400 it's a great price for the set.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts