Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello mates,
sell 18inch 5x110mm 8c style wheels from Giulietta, 8J ET41.
Very good condition,
with tires 225 40 18

asking 300GBP
shipping to UK: 80GBP

[email protected]

Regards,
Todor

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I paid more than that for ONE brand new one, so if in good condition that's a good price. However, I don't fancy their chances being couriered from Bulgaria :depressed:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I paid more than that for ONE brand new one, so if in good condition that's a good price. However, I don't fancy their chances being couriered from Bulgaria :depressed:
What are your concerns about may not arrive from Bulgaria?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
What are your concerns about may not arrive from Bulgaria?
My concerns relate to what a courier managed to do to a set which had come from 100 miles away, let alone 50 times that distance................!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My concerns relate to what a courier managed to do to a set which had come from 100 miles away, let alone 50 times that distance................!
I see no reason for concern after the wheels are packed in hard cardboard and stretch. I have over 5 supply to UK and over 20 to EU, and never had any problems with courier or the status of the consignment on arrival.

Greets,
Todor

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Judging from the pictures I wouldn't say they were in very good condition, looks like a lot of marks/chips on the rims and a chuck out of the tyre in pic 2.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Judging from the pictures I wouldn't say they were in very good condition, looks like a lot of marks/chips on the rims and a chuck out of the tyre in pic 2.
You're right, but I think the price is consistent with the overall condition.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts