Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after months of thinking about it i have finally bought 18 OZ Ultraleggeras just waiting for them to come from italy, only down side is i wanted them in gun metal but oz dont do them for the gta with the 330's on :(only black or silver, so have gone for silver shoud be with me on friday

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
A very nice wheel. I approve :)

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Sound like brand new with no tyres, I was thinking powdercoating but not to a new set, I would leave them as they are for a few years and when they are bit scruffy powdercoat another colour, best of both worlds.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Very nice they will look, been toying with the idea of some 18 brooklands for mine, still thinking about it, might change my mind when I see the pics of yours.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will post pics as soon as i have them on, they are new with tyres thought about painting them but like ayat says ill wait till they need a refurb

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
I'm gonna powder coat my pro-race 1.2 gun metal grey I think they will look just as good, plus I have a damaged repaired one too which I will keep as a full size spare.

·
AO Car Of The Year Winner 2015
3,202 Posts
Got them on now :)
I just love Ultraleggeras (just two weeks ago I sold mine to a friend), but I am not sure about them on these pictures. Its probably the sun or the camera, but they do look mirror polished and quite "bling" on your car. I am sure in other light conditions they would look much much better.
But if I was going to buy them again, I would still go for the matt titanium, or grey or how does OZ call the color, not the silver ones.

I have got the same brace :)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Nice and shiny. However why does it looks smaller then I initially thought? Do they need some spacers to go a little out? Or "bigger" tyres?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Thanks for explanation. I'll be fitting 17" UL this weekend probably. So let's see how does this looks. Will maybe need those spacers as well.

By the way. Slicer do you still have the 145 QV I've seen in the gallery of yours?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts