Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm not even sure of the name but people call them tele dials, horse shoes, and I was wondering besides ebay and veloces does anyone know where you can buy them for the giulietta?
I have found some in Italy at £722 plus free shipping, on veloces and second hand on ebay and been offered them at £150 each but they need a refurbish and a colour change which would easily take them to £200 plus the tyres.
Are there any other alfa sites I may have missed?
Also what tyres do people run on their 18 inch alloys? Are 225/40/18 any good?

·
Registered
551 Posts
You've pretty much names all the sources and that's around the price you will pay. Also bear in mind, the ones from Italy might not be genuine Alfa wheels.

There was a full used set on eBay about two weeks ago for 400 buy it now but they wasn't on for long and they don't come up like that very often.

I've got Michelin pilot sport4's in that size which is standard for Giulietta 18" wheels and in my opinion, they are spectacularly good.

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
I think you'll find that unless you buy from an Alfa dealer they are all copies. WSP make them, they are stamped up on the rear as replacement wheels, but they are good quality. They are the same weight and they have TUV approval (unlike some copies). WSP make copies of lots of different oem wheels - have a look at their catalogue. If you want a set take the plunge - they transform the Giulietta!

Reactions: cue2

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you'll find that unless you buy from an Alfa dealer they are all copies. WSP make them, they are stamped up on the rear as replacement wheels, but they are good quality. They are the same weight and they have TUV approval (unlike some copies). WSP make copies of lots of different oem wheels - have a look at their catalogue. If you want a set take the plunge - they transform the Giulietta!
Yeah found them on ebay x4 for £722 plus free shipping i'm going for them but did call veloces today to see if they would price match but he said he may have to put is up as the pound to euro not good. He said he would have done a deal if better placed, nice guy.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Hi, I am looking for a single wheel in this design if anyone knows of one, I have got 3 but need the last one to make a set to go on my Brera.
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts