Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I posted to see if people would be interested in these wheels a number of months ago, there was a decent response and so I will post them for sale here first. If they don't sell this weekend then I will post them elsewhere also.

Reason for sale: I bought some 19 inch Prodrive wheels which I have recently fitted to my Brera! :)

In terms of tyres, the rears have two Michelin Pilot sport 3 tyres fitted and each of these tyres has about 3.2-3.5mm of tread left on them. The front tyres will need to be replaced by the buyer.

Wheel conditions, First wheel has a small chip out outer rim of the wheel, Second wheel has quite a few stone chips all over the wheel but not noticeable from a few steps away, third wheel is pretty close to perfect, and the fourth wheel has a couple of scrapes around the outside rim.

Please see photos and post/PM me if you're interested in them.

Thanks, Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
592 Posts
I've got the same wheels but in black, whoever buys these their brera / 159 will look ace
would it be possible for you to post a side on pic of whole car with black wheels i am deciding between black or silver for mine at moment and this would help my decision process

at the moment its gloss black wheels red calipers on a red 159 winning out

changing from silver wheels and calipers

TIA

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
would it be possible for you to post a side on pic of whole car with black wheels i am deciding between black or silver for mine at moment and this would help my decision process

at the moment its gloss black wheels red calipers on a red 159 winning out

changing from silver wheels and calipers

TIA
sorry Simon please say again not sure I fully understand. You want to see the red brera with these wheels on? These wheels are a dark grey colour.

Thanks

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Price is £350 as I need to move these on appreciate this may not raise any further interest and this will be my last post in this thread.

Thanks all

1 - 13 of 13 Posts