Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right,got hold of them 18" GTV wheels i mentioned in my other thread. Paid £100 for the 4,and will now be sending them off to lepsons for refurb.What colour do you think would look best? I added a photo,opinions please on style for GTV in rosso proteo red. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont know.On the back of the wheels there is 100 stamped,which i presume is the PCD,and also 35 stamped which i presume is the offset.So,5mm spacers and wobbly bolts required.There is 1 spigot ring,which has a bore of 57.1,so possibly a later Golf.Whys that?

D

·
0 Posts
the bling effect looks nice, it all depends on what sort of look you want, i prefer black wheels or a gun metal finish but everyone to their own:)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Black. It make them less visible. The design is simply horrible. And be careful with the tyres. Nankang are famous for lack of grip, specially on wet. Just my 2p.
Jan

D

·
0 Posts
agreed about the wet grip, i have used them tyres, great for summer but a bit dicey in winter, i was just wondering what the pcd and offset were.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Silver with the inner part of the spokes and the wheel rim in anthracite :p

D

·
0 Posts
two different colours would look good, even though i havent a clue what anthracite is:lol:

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah nice combo.Im worried about having them refurbed,because lots of tyre monkeys scratch the rims when puting tyres like these on dont they?

D

·
0 Posts
how much do u think a set of gt`s will go for, looking to replace my originals but they are going for crazy money:eek:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,380 Posts
i cant find any for sale anywhere, not even on fleabay. leads me to think you might only be able to get them from an Alfa Stealer and probably at a cost of 3 billion quid a wheel :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts