Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm bumping this request up. EauRouge had made this request on my behalf. I'm an Alfista here in the USA, trying to get a set of 17" Sienas together. So far in my trials and travails I have 3 each of the 17" and 18" 5x98 Siena wheels. Please don't ask how that happend!

I'd be willing to either buy a 17" or possibly trade an 18" for a 17" if a deal can be made. I'm planning on using these wheels on an '84 GTV6 car which I've been sorting.

Until I've obtained a complete set of 17" I am not willing to sell the 18" wheels off. If worse comes to worse, I may have to attempt using 17"s up front, and 18"s in the back if I cannot complete the set.

Any leads or offers are surely welcomed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I will add that I've been doing an international eBay search frequently, though a recent post about some Sienas for a 166 in France did not appear in my search results.... so that has me concerned. What have I missed? I saw the set offered by a guy out of Poland about 2-3months ago, so maybe the search field is the culprit. the problem is the wider I open the wording, the more crap I get hit with... double edged sword there...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am still in search of 1 (or possibly 2 - 1 for spare) 17" Siena 5x98 PCD. I thought I was close with a gentleman out of Denmark(marketplatz) to buy his set of 3 (damaged 4th) but he never completed the deal with me, and in fact quit responding to my emails.

That said, I can see this is a l-o-n-g term goal, and those 18" Siena wheels I have are taking up space.

So I am willing to sell them now, regardless of obtaining a 17" wheel in the deal. Those of you looking for a spare, or needing to replace damaged wheels... or looking for a set, maybe this will get you on your way.

18" sold individually will be 225GBP + shipping from the USofA

All 3 18" Sienas I'll let go for 650GBP.

I'll get something posted in the classified section soon.

Thanks for your interest!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have just purchased a set of 4 17" Sienas out of Poland... a little bit more than I needed... but this purchase affords me to split my other inventory into a set of 2 17"ers and 2 18"ers which will be used on a Milano/75 race car.

All's good that ends well. Good luck to all others in their search for Zender Siena wheels!

As a side note... the internet is a wonderful resource. Just to review how my journey for Sienas took shape, I made friends in Dubia, United Arab Emerites, North Ireland, and now Poland in collecting the wheels I needed.

Wow!! Who woulda thunk!!?

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
You may have had a faster response had you placed an ad in Classifieds and then linked it to the Wanted threads in appropriate Tech Lounges :thumbs:

Pleased that you got sorted though :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts