Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would there be any interest here?

17" Zender Sienas.

Tyres 225 45 17 Vredestein Ultrac Cento. All 7mm+ (only about 2-3k miles on them)

The wheels are round, not been repaired/welded and drive with zero wobbles.

They are sprayed in silver Plastidip, which gives an acceptable finish, but certainly not showroom.

The previous owner to me did a Heath Robinson DIY refurb and basically ****ed them up! They are scratched from sand paper all over etc etc.

The plastidip gives them (IMO) a decent enough daily appearance to use (and I have been doing so for the last year), but to make perfect they would require a visit to Lepsons etc!

Reason for sale: Car is either being sold or going in to storage, it doesnt need to be on a set of such rare wheels for that...

Location: I am in NL, but can arrange courier transport to the UK for about £150 (or feel free to arrange your own).... or if you are based in the NW or NE, I am in the UK end of May and could hand deliver.

If theres enough serious interest, I could get something sorted. Bearing in mind the description im not looking for top money, but with the rarity and the almost new (good!) tyres I wont be giving them away either.

Let me know what you would pay - Ill see if it twists my arm!

photos to follow

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sold!

Reactions: markymarkspider

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
euroboy I'm sad to hear your giving up on your Spider, you've spent so much on her. Why the change of heart?
Ive got a Mustang V8 GT arriving in June. Keeping both on the road isnt possible.

Its looking 99% certain ill be keeping the Spider and putting it in to storage. Will come back to it in 5yrs or so. :)

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
She'll be worth much more in 5 years. I've just returned from a trip to the USA, lot's of Mustangs out there. I'd quite like a camaro, lots of those too.:yes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts