Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Want to buy a new set of alloys for my 147 any recommendations on what suits the car?

Pics and links would be a great help, i have no imagination and find it hard judging if some wheels would work with the car.

Cheers

James

S

·
0 Posts
I have GTA Multi's on mine, they are a ***** to clean BUT when they are done correctly they look awsome.

I do like the SuperSports but I feel the Multi's suit the pre-facelift better, where as the SuperSports suit the facelift better.

Its down to personal taste at the end of the day, makes sure you don't get chrome alloys though, thats a BIG no no.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
multi's fill the arches better but supersporst look the nuts with a bit of lowering approx 30mm - about as much as u have!!

:)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
do you want a brochure sending to you?

message me and we wil send one out :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Yes, true that's a design that suits much more the 147 than the 156 ... like the GTA wheels, for me, do not suit the 147 but the 156 ... my apologies for those who do not share this view !:cool:

... and the worst of all for me is the GTA wheels on a coupe GT :tut:
I agree with you 100% mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys, the Oz wheels from ebay would be my choice but I doubt my purse strings will go that far.........yet:D

I originally did want GTA wheels on my 147 but to be honest i don't think they suit the car at all.

S

·
0 Posts
What about the GTA Multi's :confused: :confused:

I'l include piccies's of mine for you mate :thumbs:

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they look really good cunn but there is 3 other 147's were i live with very similar alloys. Suprised i haven't seen any of them on here yet as they are very very well looked after examples.

S

·
0 Posts
I have to say that I have been tempted by the SuperSports sometimes but have always resisted the temptation!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks guys, the Oz wheels from ebay would be my choice but I doubt my purse strings will go that far.........yet:D

I originally did want GTA wheels on my 147 but to be honest i don't think they suit the car at all.
Look at Tom147 picture above ... these "3 leaves" are really made for the 147 ... and curiously they look "pathetic" on a 156 :confused:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts