Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I’m on the hunt for a set of 17” Teledials and am factory clarion silver phase 2 headunit.

If anyone has any of these items please let me know!

Thanks

·
Registered
247 Posts
Good luck on your quest for an original Clarion unit.
I've spent a few years trying to get one and have given up.
The screen on my unit bled, but at least the rest of it worked... I had to guess the stations.
I tried to get the screen fixed with the manufacturer and their recommended repairers. The parts are OBSOLETE and the unit cannot be repaired. Be aware of people trying to sell the same condition units on eBay for silly money (I've seen £250) and telling you they can easily be repaired. The bled screen CANNOT be replaced.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good luck on your quest for an original Clarion unit.
I've spent a few years trying to get one and have given up.
The screen on my unit bled, but at least the rest of it worked... I had to guess the stations.
I tried to get the screen fixed with the manufacturer and their recommended repairers. The parts are OBSOLETE and the unit cannot be repaired. Be aware of people trying to sell the same condition units on eBay for silly money (I've seen £250) and telling you they can easily be repaired. The bled screen CANNOT be replaced.
The annoying thing is my car has one in it but it’s not working. It’s gettng power but that’s it. The lcd has bled also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.