Registered
10,019 Posts
Very nice Stu!

Tell me, where was the meet :confused:

Would have been nice to see a Red one parked up there as well

·
Registered
908 Posts
Looks like a great time was had. Wish I could be have been there, but just a bit too far, but if you do it again next year I would defo come up. There must be a budget Etap hotel up your way?

D

·
0 Posts
Gotta say the Boston Green / Amazon Green 166 is the best 166 I've ever seen, looks superb with those wheels and little bits of add-on kit, :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
that looks great, if you do it next year again, we'll try to make it, so you'll also have a proteo red car in the line-up (although with an Irish plate:))

·
Registered
10,889 Posts
Stu ya roland rat you...I told you to keep clear of my interior...Its well sorta lived in.
Couldnae fing the leather polish so thats why the gaitors are lying on the seat.

The carpets...well I got them new with the car.....they are crap....I should have remembered the saying "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts" he wisnae Greek BUT I thought thats nice he's stuck new mats in even if they are cheapos.I soon realised they were there to hide the whole hole in the original mats...Anyway belt n braces...Original mats..then cannon and then the crumpled cheapos to keep the others guid.

Boy spot the odd one out in that 4 car pic.
I saw you taking it and I thought what a pervo.Why is he taking a picture of that statue of a man with a sheep.I just thought that you wre feeling homesick and it reminded you of something.

anyway.here's 2 you wont have.

View attachment 69384

View attachment 69385

Looking forward to the next one.

Pomeo

·
Registered
10,889 Posts
What this image?

Get yer glasses checked man!

Its a horse. and as everybody knows there no monkey business with a horse they kick! NO wait I don't know that I mean .....

:D
:cheese::cheese::cheese:

No this one.

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp189/stu_the_flat/DSC_0503.jpg

Gosh there room for a movie "The eye of Stu the Flat"

I see your 2 models are trying to run out of camera shot.

When I arrived home the 2 boys were hanging out their upstairs window shouting "Did you change yer T shirt so as Mum doesn't know you wre wearing it" I replied "Naw I forgot it and left it in the hoose".

Then when I entered the house the eldest came downstairs and says "Dad,the next time you are going give me a phone and I'll come with you." "Oh do you want to go to the next one".

He's an academic like yersell Stu.Multi media something or other.....the reply was " No I'll come and make a movie and a documenary with interviews on video".....And I thought that I got carried away.:cheese:
So who knows.....If he had a licence he could have driven Pomeo....Then again ..perhaps not.

Pomeo

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He's an academic like yersell Stu.Multi media something or other.....
Pomeo
Its good to see you take such an interest in your children! :D

I think I'm going have to leave a girly book in the glove compartment of my car just encase my wife decides to come to the next one!

Yes your write that stature just doesn't look proper!

Stuart

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
stu_theflat Can some body tell me why this didn't win 166 of the year!?! [IMG said:
http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp189/stu_the_flat/DSC_0416.jpg[/IMG]
That is absolutley stunning.
super wheels, dark green and zender kit? i want one:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts