Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right then guys, for reasons unknown to logic I'm engineering parts to fit 166 wheels and brakes to my Peugeot 306 (having sold my 106 Rallye for which the brakes were originally destined. I should just buy 166...

...anyway:D

I want to use the 16" Pepperpot style wheels (forgive my lack of knowledge), with the black Brembo Four Pot calipers. Whats the standard disc size that goes with the calipers? I've read that they are 310 x 28mm? Is this correct?

My other option is to use Citroen Xantia 3.0 V6 288 x 28mm discs and machine them to 5 x 108

I think Ive come to the decision that I'll machine the 306 hubs from 4 x 108mm to 5 x 108mm, as I'm not to keen on the stud adapter idea.

·
Registered
30,243 Posts
The discs are 310x28

·
Registered
258 Posts
The 16's from a V6 will fit over the brembo calipers.. don't get 16 pepperpots from a 2.0 they won't, i believe the offset is different... deffo won't clear the brembos.

FYI - Brembo do some nice sports disks which are cross drillled ;) i was tempted!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
.. i think the 16"s on the V6 are different to the 16"s on the tspark. the tsprk ones won't clear the bigger brakes as far as i know..

sorry, beaten to it..!

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
those are the ones, but the twin spark wheels look totally identical - they aren't though.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Before you get too carried away, the Alfa wheels have an offset of about 35-40mm with a 58.1 centre bore - the Peugeot is more like an offset of 15-20mm with a centre bore of 65.1 ..........so I cant see how the Alfa wheel will fit on a Peugeot hub unless you get some sort of adapter

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I plan on redrilling the discs to 4 x 108 and opening the centre bore out 65.1mm

However I've come unstuck when trying to find some dimensions, it would be easier if someone could sell me a pair of used discs :D Anyone?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts