Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
I seem to recall the price was the off putting thing. I believe he has been asking 5-6k for it?

Not of interest for me, but looks nice enough. If you like that sort of thing.

·
Registered
10,943 Posts
Just noticed this ad reappear on EBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alfa-Rome...188377?hash=item4af93e4819:g:5XMAAOSw42JWDkRh , didn't know this was the last one ? Been for sale quite a few times on EBay I wonder what puts buyers off ?
1) Its knott.
2)Have it in my notes from 2014 as

" .
Everybody, I have been inundated with response for this car. after 2 days 960 views on Autotrader and 61 phone calls (probably 300 including messages). THE CAR HAS NOT BEEN DRIVEN FOR OVER 2 MONTHS AND WILL NOT BE DRIVEABLE, IT HAS WATER INSIDE IN THE FOOTWELLS AND REQUIRES INVESTMENT TO RETURN TO GOOD CONDITION HENCE THE PRICE!. YOU NEED A TRAILER. all other relevant details are below. Very rare Alfa, very few in the UK. No tax and no MOT, but ran perfectly up to 2 months ago before I put a SORN on it as it is no longer needed. Amazing engine and excellent spec Ti model. Need it off my drive as it makes me sad, don't make me scrap it, you have 2 weeks to save this (potentially) fantastic car., GREY, Electric windows, CD player, Leather trim, Height adjustable driver's seat, Height adjustable passenger seat, Child seat points (Isofix system), Alloy wheels, Power steering, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Cruise control, Traction control, Central locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags, Side airbags, Passenger airbags. 5 seats, £750
"

Mustapha bean discussed oan here arroon then
Pomeo

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
This one has done the rounds several times and I'd question whether it's a genuine TI with the Lusso badging on the front wings. Pomeo's post above makes for alarming reading too. It pays to do your research.

Not sure this is a car I'd ever wish to own from what I read here!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Unfortunately HowManyLeft doesn't show any "TI" - there are about 44 3.2 FL still running, but how many were/are TI?

The DVLA data isn't great but all the 3.2 are under "166 V6 24V LUSSO"

·
Registered
104 Posts
As usual with Alfa dealers, many 3.2 Ti started out as shipped from Italy as 3.2 Lusso. Once piled up on the forecourt, and not selling, dealer fits Ti kits....I don't know of any UK 3.2 with factory fit Ti, all dealer fit Ti AFAIK.

And I have one....:smoker:

·
Registered
945 Posts
Apparently this one does have the red lighting....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts