Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....1856811&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_540wt_960

I mentioned the other day, its still forsale, not a bad price. If your not fussed about the G3............as you know im after one, if you buy the car ill swap it for my g2, and some of my cash, could make it a little cheaper for you :D.

Im off to go and have a look, Stu? Might be an idea? 2.0, cheap car! I know its no V6 but still a Ti and looks the part!!!

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Its in Lincoln so if you need a hand or anything or need to view, but but pick up another day, im here to help...............

·
Registered
933 Posts
Let me know how you get on - I have sent the seller a couple of messages asking for confirmation of dates/mileage for some of the key jobs, but no response.

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh man.........I need the power of G3.........TBH im not fussed no more, i got tomtom for the iphone now which is good, i just wanted something better for the alfa. Ill be after a GTA soon nyway me hopes!

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
I paid £4.5k for my 5 year old 2.5 V6 with 53k on the clock.

Over priced if you ask me - If you ask me like. :lol:

·
Registered
10,958 Posts
I paid £4.5k for my 5 year old 2.5 V6 with 53k on the clock.

Over priced if you ask me - If you ask me like. :lol:
When Itchy.

Calculated as of todays date you have

a 2005 166 with 53k on the clock.
Now as the facelift ,IIRC, didnae come in a 2.5 engine it must have been claearnce auld stock.:lol:

Pomeo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts