Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chaps,
Anyone know to a supplier of tailor-made indoor car covers for the 166 ? I'm looking for a good quality, soft cover for mine.
Most of the e-bay/amazon type covers seem to be either general fit or a bit cheap looking.

Cheers

·
Registered
933 Posts
My 166 never gets to go in the garage so have not bought one myself, but try these Guys.....

Cover–Zone Fitted Indoor and Outdoor Protective Car Cover Range

I've got (second hand) one of their 'sahara' range for my FIAT Coupe. They list the 166 tailor fit @ £73.02.

In relation to this, the only downside to the 166 being the biggest car in the FIAT group range of recent times is that no other "Group" car cover accessory fits ....... I have bought both of the below original FIAT indoor covers off of ebay at less than £10 each (in their own little holdals too) :D

FIAT Marea saloon - for the 155
FIAT Grande Punto - for the Integrale

Both fit perfectly including the door mirror "sleeves"!

OK, I know they all have "FIAT" all over them, but they are excellent quality.... list price of the Marea was £165 at the time :eek:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Bob,
Having looked a little more anyway, the 'sahara' one seemed to be one of the better options that were still sensibly priced. I'd already talked to them and they promise me it is custom fit and as it seems like you've had no probs. either, I reckon I'll go with it and see how it is.

PS
so you looked at that f/l 3.2 man as well ! Was quite tempted by a trip to Bristol having got all the details sent over, but then I went all sort of, err, sensible about the number of 166's I was likely to end up owning !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts