Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!When i started the car up today the ICS unit for some reason wanted the code putting in(this has never happened before).When i put in the code it won't accept it as though it's the wrong code.I've checked with the original dealer and according to their records the codes i've got are correct.Am i doing something wrong or could this be a major problem resulting in a new ICS unit.According to the dealer thats gonna cost about £2000 to replace.HELP PLEASE!!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah its got the sat nav.But to enter the codes they must be entered in order,first the ics code then the sat nav code.It won't accept the ics code at all.It just keeps locking the system after the third attempt and that stays locked for an hour.Think this is gonna be expensive!bugger!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Phil, sorry to hear your troubles. Mine has only ever asked for the code when the battery has been disconnected. Might be worth disconnecting the batt overnight, just in case this may reset something.

Other than that, any way of tracking down the previous owner? Ask them if they ever got anything ICS related replaced and thus a new code?

Martin.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Think it's time to bite the bullet.The cars booked in at the main dealer(£££££££) next thurs to see what they come up with.Wish me luck!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank god for that.Got the car back and it some reason everyone had the wrong code,i.e. me the previous owner and the supplying dealer.Well at least its workin now.Thanks for the help and suggestions guys.Off to hunt beemers now.COME ON!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts