Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok well the blue car is finally today at 4pm! :thumbs:

The engine is out, dropped the subframe so it's simpler to move, and everything i needed and others asked for have been removed, sadly the leather seats are going with it as no one wanted them! :(

The engine and auto box are out so was wondering if anyone needed an engine or I would split if need be?! Heads for a 2.5 or the inlet runners etc. It is a 3.0 and has done 71k very good smooth runner.

Let me know as it needs to go soon!

Dan

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol i know stu, doesn't matter it was there and this afternoon it will be gone! :( Still at least I can rebuild my suspension now on the silver one and do the little bits i need to.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
would be worth it i reckon....£120 fuel?
Definitely! There's a guy here who re-upholsters seats in leather and he charges about 250 EUR-350 EUR per seat! So, you're looking at approx. 1000 EUR for the front seats and the rear bench! £120 is a bargain for the leather.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Did you say 3.0 engine? Can I have the intake runners please?
And is it Xenon headlights? I need a drivers side Xenon unit.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and me the rubber strips from the boot...
and maybe the front driver side floormat if it's not worse than mine
Boot strip i have removed for my car as mine is split and ripped in places sorry! Floor mats were very tatty and worn through on the drivers side, sorry!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did you say 3.0 engine? Can I have the intake runners please?
And is it Xenon headlights? I need a drivers side Xenon unit.
Yes it is the 3.0 engine, runners might be a possiblility yes, although would rather shift it in 1 go, but will split if no interest!

Sadly only normal H7 headlights and the drivers side one the mount was broken! :(

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you have the engine undertray at all? and stalks for C.conrtol?
Yes to cruise control stalks and there undertray was worn through and broken so is only fit for the scrapper as I would have put it on my car other wise.

Dan

1 - 20 of 29 Posts