Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
He is taking the pi**, only worth £5K from franchised dealer. There is no chance he will get anywhere near his asking price.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Maybe it's the quality of the pictures, but I see lots of wear and dirt. The driver seat on the 2nd pic is even worse. My car just passed 90k, I'm the 5th owner, and my seats are in much better shape.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
He seems to think 275bhp is standard (i.e. that the car's not modified)
The advert now shows 220bhp, so maybe he changed it after your call!

Although he claims to be private, when I rang about 'the' car he said 'which one?'
That always annoys me :mad:.

Maybe it's the quality of the pictures, but I see lots of wear and dirt.
Probably just the quality of the photo.

The price is rather optimistic, though, especially for a Sportronic.

klapanciusz, I saw a facelift recently and the leather was in much worse condition than mine and this is a car which is at least 5 years younger than mine. And mine has 140K miles on it!

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
klapanciusz, I saw a facelift recently and the leather was in much worse condition than mine and this is a car which is at least 5 years younger than mine. And mine has 140K miles on it!
I sat in a facelift only once, and the leather in it was in pretty bad condition as well - it was beige. What was the colour of the leather in the facelift you saw? What's the colour of the leather in your car? It's black in mine and it looks quite good for its age too.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Maybe the oldest cars have the best leather?

My 1999 super has slightly "thicker" leather than my 2002 3.0 V6 sporto (with the perforated centres).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts