Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As part of the deal I cut with my daughter, I agreed I would fund her car while at Uni (saves selling it having just fixed the thing for someone else to enjoy) and use her Bravo to go to work in as its much cheaper than the 166 V6.

Problem is, I am missing the smell of the leather, the creamy V6, the DSP, heated seats and aircon already.

How am I going to keep this up until Xmas? :cry:

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
As part of the deal I cut with my daughter, I agreed I would fund her car while at Uni (saves selling it having just fixed the thing for someone else to enjoy) and use her Bravo to go to work in as its much cheaper than the 166 V6.

Problem is, I am missing the smell of the leather, the creamy V6, the DSP, heated seats and aircon already.

How am I going to keep this up until Xmas? :cry:
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

You'll get there purple.

The Bravo is a nice wee motor.

When my daughters bravos went I was going to give her Pomeo to drive ,I thought that she would be pleased....But no she asked..whats wrong with the silver one..lacey....no way dear I said it need the timing belt done and the rear suspension. The real reason was it is a sportonic......I just visualised her like her mother driving an auto.....flying along at 70 or thereabouts and slamming it into park.....I reckon there are safety feature to stop this happening but with my luck she would manage to override it.......The reason I ended up with lacey was the bravo had an engine management problem...her mother just decided that was it done and she needed a new car...went looking and I enede up with lacey and a set of new HT leads solved her problems.

What year is your 166 purple..is it a ....wait for it ...tax dodge?

Not long to go to Xmas anyway Purple.:thumbs:

Pomeo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts