Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

Had my bella front end rearranged this morning in the snow by a spinning Fiesta :cry: :cry: I had only just got it back after being hit by a Micra! (Those damn Noddy cars!!) :rant:

Anyway I think they will write her off as the damage is alot. I have just paid £200 for 2 rear tyres last week so the question is......

Do 164 Alloys fit my 166?? I have 2 164 wheels left over from my 164 days, and if they fit I will take the wheels off with the new tyres ready for my next 166.

Hope this isn't a dumb question.

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Hi guys.

Had my bella front end rearranged this morning in the snow by a spinning Fiesta :cry: :cry: I had only just got it back after being hit by a Micra! (Those damn Noddy cars!!) :rant:

Anyway I think they will write her off as the damage is alot. I have just paid £200 for 2 rear tyres last week so the question is......

Do 164 Alloys fit my 166?? I have 2 164 wheels left over from my 164 days, and if they fit I will take the wheels off with the new tyres ready for my next 166.

Hope this isn't a dumb question.
Its not the Fiestas The Micras or the Corsas ITS the PRATS that drive them or rather don't,Can't or just plain unable.

What about settling for cash in lieu of repair and keep the car as salvage and get someone to do a good job at a fraction of the insurance cost.Worth a go Daughters car got pranged while left in a car park.Driver drove off no witnesses.She saw damage on her return to the car...To go through insurance £1200......Did it myself for nothing.2 hours work.....Car not perfect but they do get worse everytime you leave it in a car park.

P

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking of buying her back purely for parts as I am sure I will get another one. The damage is too severe for a home repair, I think she would have to be jigged. I am gutted, as it's getting harder to find good ones, especially for the money I will get for her. :(

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
haggle hard with the insurance company and produce adverts for similar cars at good prices...they'll always try and beat you down to the lowest trade price but stick to your guns!

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
The guy who came to look at my 166 "ive cant find another 166 like yours so here the money you want for it", if its in good nick, clean it insure out etc.......itll do you good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts