Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clearing out my garage and i've got 3 good and 1 knackered old wheels to get rid of, anyone want them, just take them away. The knackered one has a crack in it but the others are fine just a bit scruffy.

·
Registered
10,921 Posts
If you weren't so far away...jist waiting a phone call fron Stu....His were NEW tyres.

Pomeo

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
as as his back box and I need one of them :D, althouh i dont wanna scavange off stu coz know what its lke loosng ya pride and joy

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi Andy,

I have a 146ti and have been looking for a 166 for a while, but a good one is hard to find!!!! Got a 2yr old son and baby No.2 arrives in May 2010 so although we have the 'family' people carrier I want to get a bigger car for when I take the pair of them out to park/swimming etc etc. I live in Reigate area and could pick them up from you. Any spare 166 parts gratefully received in preperation my purchase ;-) It does seem that there were a limited amount of 166's sold NEW, probably due to the price tag of around £40k I believe ? I just LOVE the shape of them and ideally I will be able to get the 3.0 V6 24v.

Let me know if the wheels are still available ? I can be emailed on:-

[email protected]

Many thanks

Mat Frost

1 - 4 of 4 Posts