Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've a 164 super which I'm extracting the engine/box from. Everything's in good working order, so I thought I'd offer folks here the parts before it goes to the scrapper. If anyone needs any odd bits, drop me a line on the email in my profile and make me an offer.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Black Flash,

possibly interested in some bits from your 164, if it's a 24v Super.

No email on your profile, so can you PM it please!

Cheers

Pete

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I'm always on the lookout for chrome mouldings and a good rh wing mirror cover...

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
rear springs for me

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Where are you located? Could be interested in a few bits... What year it it, please?

BTW, your email won't work...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah, sorry about the email thing, I'd changed it and hadn't reactivated. It works now, anyway it's mail(at)alfadax(dot)com...sorry!

The car is a 24v super of 1994 vintage.
Rear subframe & springs - will have a proper look at it tommorow.

All the mouldings and bodywork bits are in good order.

Mail me and I can send pics etc if required. Oh, and I'm in the north west.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
hi mate im in west yorkshire so if the parts are good will bob over

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi,

Badgers - 'fraid the subframe looks knackered to me...rusted out all along the middle section. :(
Fetta - springs are about as you'd expect I suppose - a bit tatty looking.

I can't get at them properly yet because I've got the front of the car off the ground - if you want better pics I'll try to grab one after the weekend.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Black,

I'm looking for an automatic geabox for my 1997 164 24v super - is yours an auto or manual ?

Cheers.

Broomad

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi all,

broomad - 'fraid it's a manual, but I'm keeping the box anyway.

PeteH - no leather here I'm afraid, it's the "3 piece suite" interior.

mudhut - I'll have a look at the ABS sensors tommorow and see if they are removable.

M

·
0 Posts
Thanks. Main problem area for me is the front left. The others may be helpful though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi again - can you wait until next week for an answer mudhut? I've got the engine on the floor next to the car and I don't really have room to get at the wheels. I need to move everything around a bit first. :rolleyes:

M

·
0 Posts
Yes that should be OK, thanks - just establish whether you think the front left will come out of the upright without damage. There's a chance that I may have to try to find the part sooner but I'll let you know if I do.

The prob I had was that the head of the fixing screw just twisted off on the other side. The sensor is tight as you like - possibly cannot be removed intact at all.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Big Thank You to Andy (Black Flash) - parts arrived this morning and I hadn't even paid for 'em yet!:thumbs:

Andy - Top man!

·
Registered
393 Posts
pete

I have set of manual seats in fair condition wrinkled as normal but no tears.from 1995 ts super
also set of electric seats {front only } from 96 super
electrics on passenger side faulty so difficult to remove .without power.
On point of sending all to breakers,with car.
a nominal price of £20 if you collect.what you would like.
gerry.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts