Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the whereabouts of the above item? I'm also hoping that finding it will help me fix the only other item that's not working, namely the rear fogs (jury rigged for MoT). Incidentally, the LED switch panel has just been rebuilt at alfissimo, and both faults were present long before. I'd be most grateful for any help. Cheers, John

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Can't say for certain if it's the same, but the 2wd cars had that relay by the battery. A common cause of problems too, the fuse and relay holder often got too hot and tended to melt. Had a pet theory it might have been aggravated by a corrosive atmosphere above the battery itself.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that. I think that, rather than a failed relay, it may be a problem associated with connections between rear and main looms. The battery area relays and fuses all seem good

·
Registered
128 Posts
Aha, just checking the very same problem with the old 2.0 Super. Put the meter across lots of things, all the dash lights OK etc, relay OK, only thing I found in the boot area was evidence of a water leak close to the battery/fuses/relay location. Meter indicates correct resistance from the relay to the screen, so I guess it's further down the line as you suggest. Let me know if you get there first!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts