Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening lads,

I'll find out by Friday but it looks like we're moving again. I will still have a garage for the semi stripped 33 but no space for the 164:cry:

This car was given to me by marioandretti on here and was owned originally by mick164 so I'm a bit gutted about this TBH, I was looking forward to getting her running...

Since I got it I did not much more than get the starter working and three of the doors opening. Also had a battery on her to see if the electrics were ok and they were (ish)
Its an early car with timing chain, so fairly bullet proof by all accounts.

So pending what happens on Friday this car will be free to whoever can collect it.

One condition is that the car will not be broken, and whoever gets it is doing so with the intention to restore it. I know I cant stop what happens after it goes, I just think it would be a crying shame to break it...

Will update in the weekend:thumbs:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I know that 2 friends of mine would love the challenge of restoring her. its a 2 litre, right?

do you have a link to the thread when you got it from Mario?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok lads, the plan fell through so this is available and free to whoever can collect.

I have until the 8th of march to get a home for it after that it's off to the scrapyard, would be gutted to do this but I dont have a choice.

The car is located in Trim and needs to be trailered away.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Me too mate, I really wanted to have a crack at this car but we have been forced to move. I have a garage in the new place but no other space, so 33 stays 164 goes:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts