Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, not really on them!
Just shows you they would have no chance if getting them in there! They are taller than the arches!

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Bacon would make them fit! :lol:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Yeah all you need to do is roll the arches :thumbs:

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
No they would actually fit, wit some flaring and a stretched tyre it will look awesome...check out hellaflush cars, search hellaflush on google and see how 19's fit easily!

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
ha ha I like what you done there :cheese:

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Bacon would make them fit! :lol:
:lol:

Yeah all you need to do is roll the arches :thumbs:
There ya go Geoff :lol:

I was going to say you probably could fit them cos the car would raise a bit due to the centre point of the rims being higher on the bigger rims, thus enabling them to fit under the arch (probs with a bit of rolling:lol:) but arent 164's a 4 stud pattern?

If so, youd need adapters to mount them by which time they would probably stick out quite far requiring a bit of arch flaring too (as G said above). http://www.archenemy.co.uk/photos.htm

I reckon they'd look mint like. :thumbs::D

*EDIT* Just checked and the Cloverleaf is 5x98 pcd, so youd still need adapters.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont think the wife would be too happy with pinching the wheels, although it has made me think about some bigger wheels on it when its finally recommissioned... :)

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
...although it has made me think about some bigger wheels on it when its finally recommissioned... :)
Nice one G :). As much as I love the std wheels on the Cloverleaf, for me, they are blatantly (visually) the part of the car that ages the design as a whole the most if you see what i mean. The lines of the car are absolutely timeless and an update of wheel would work very well IMO.

Question is....which ones?:confused: As they are 5x98 (i think) youre spoilt for choice for modern Alfa rims. Anyway, ill shurrup now:lol: :thumbs::D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts