Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love my cloverleaf so much but has anyone been brave enough to max out their facelift 24v
i got 150 out of her the other day (with much ease) but english roads are not ideal for this kind of speed i have seen speeds quoted higher i could have gone more but pussy ed out as is quite illegal :tut:
i reckon she would have gone more although my speedo is probably inaccurate like most cars

anyone been down the autobahn with their 164?

(apologies for half cut yobo thread)

·
Registered
455 Posts
i love my cloverleaf so much but has anyone been brave enough to max out their facelift 24v.
I got 150 out of her the other day (with much ease) in Germany, as English roads are not ideal for this kind of speed. I have seen speeds quoted higher i could have gone more but pussy ed out as is quite fast :tut:
i reckon she would have gone more although my speedo is probably inaccurate like most cars

anyone else been down the autobahn with their 164?

(apologies for half cut yobo thread)
Obviously your online autospell/grammar checker had ADHT last night so I took the liberty to edit your post. Perhaps a little less speed.....when typing or the title to your threads also gonna change!

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Obviously your online autospell/grammar checker had ADHT last night so I took the liberty to edit your post. Perhaps a little less speed.....when typing or the title to your threads also gonna change!
HAAAHAAA :D

Did you give up with Pomeo?
:wow::tut:

Eye fully concur wie megalomanics eeeditin of OP's post.Much mair accurate fur the sense of clarity:D

Butt :cheese::cheese::cheese: Eshy.

Further butt. After arriving hame in TIa mah furst phone call was to the gentleman seller was to ask the question "How the H day yay stull have a licence?" It wasn't/isn't easy he replied.

Pomeo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts