Alfa Romeo Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts
Discussion starter · #42 ·
just found this old post of mine after 8 years wow:) if anybody still on the frequency car still in storage ,only this year 2021 i started some work on it.cant believe 8 years passed ,so many things happened this time,nevertheless i bought 2 grand worth of parts for the 164 recently and by the end of this year she should hit the road again fingers crossed .would love to see how many of us still here kicking :).all yours still alfisti chris.

just found this old post of mine after 8 years wow:) if anybody still on the frequency car still in storage ,only this year 2021 i started some work on it.cant believe 8 years passed ,so many things happened this time,nevertheless i bought 2 grand worth of parts for the 164 recently and by the end of this year she should hit the road again fingers crossed .would love to see how many of us still here kicking :).all yours still alfisti chris.
Yes we're still here! (Well, I am anyway...). £2k worth of bits is more or less another 164! Good luck with it, and do, please post photos as you get through the job!

Discussion starter · #44 ·
Yes we're still here! (Well, I am anyway...). £2k worth of bits is more or less another 164! Good luck with it, and do, please post photos as you get through the job!
yeah i got lots of engine bits,gearbox and clutch bits,both master and slave clutch cylinders, some body parts mirrors etc.now its time to fit them and then the worst part rust repair on sills doors and a feking hole in the roof on the edge of sunroof.many thanks for your reply.

That's odd? Sills are normally pretty solid. It's the rear jacking points and the area where the trailing links for the rear suspension attach to the shell that they normally rot. Plus the rear wheelarches where the doors close over them.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.