Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a set of 16" multispoke alloys from a 2005 147. not sure if they fit a 156 but I don't see why not. 2 excellent tyres and 2 that still have a few miles left on them aswell.

Not sure what kind your after but I can send pics on request

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
I have 4 16" Selespeeds, with 2 almost new 205/55 * 16 tyres

€170 ono

·
Registered
634 Posts
Pat if Fluffy is after teledials I may well be interested in them depending if I can sell mine! I have two new tires, one decent one and then one needing replacement soon. Are they the white one or silver ones? And what are the two other tires like?

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Are they the ones in your avatar? I just picked up a set of 17's like that but I don't know what they are (I need centre caps for them)
Yes the WHITE 16" Selespeeds but they can be refurbed if desired.

2 rims without tyres, 2 with 90% thread BF Go0drich. Were on the rear of Alfenia & are worn as square [ on the shoulders ] as square thang :cheese:

Pat if Fluffy is after teledials I may well be interested in them depending if I can sell mine! I have two new tires, one decent one and then one needing replacement soon. Are they the white one or silver ones? And what are the two other tires like?
If Fluffy perfers I can sell the Silver Selespeeds with 4 almost new tyres [ Firestones ] for €300.

Or if he wants to buy teledials from Liam the same offers apply to Liam :)

Eitherways, I'm easy lads.....:lol:

PM sent SEARs.
Received, tried to reply but your PM folders are full ..... 5 pm's is very restrictive....compare to MY 1000 capacity :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The silver selespeeds (16") and 4 tyres would suit me best - not sure the white would work too well on a gold/beige 156 :)

Ya what's the deal with the pitiful PM box anyway..

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
ok, you ahve a deal, when would you like to complete the transaction?

Saturday?

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
done, say around 11am, going to try do a few calls the same time.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Fluffy,

I tried to send you a PM but your Inbox is full
Please can you PM your mobile.

My brother will be passing thro Navan on Thursday & will be in Cavan until Sunday.

He has the alloys & will meet you at a time that suits you both.

Thanks,

pat.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
what is your name, i'm not gonna tell my bro to meet a person called 'fluffy' :cheese:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
afaik you two have already chatted & can sort out a meeting time to suit you both.

Even if my bro hadn't been going to Cavan I'd have met you 1/2 way :)

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Glad your happy, we both know you got a bargain there :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.