Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got any scaby teledials for a 156 tucked away that they need to get shifted? the condition doesn't matter too much as long as they aren't bent or cracked as they will get stripped and painted before fitting :thumbs:
i know i could put an ad in the wanted section, but who reads that now :rolleyes:

·
Registered
48 Posts
16" Telidials Wanted

Hi Kevjtd if I could get some 17" gta teledials for my 156 v6 I could help you out my friend!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kevjtd if I could get some 17" gta teledials for my 156 v6 I could help you out my friend!
17" gta teledials, they would be nice :cool:

i know firecracker had some 17's for sale a while back from her spider but they weren't the teledial ones :rolleyes:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No sure if you managed to find any yet but ive just put some in the for sale section

they look in reasonable condition, maybe too good as i want a cheap set to refurb myself (won't cost me anything ;)) plus the 350+ mile round trip to collect them would be a killer in fuel costs :(
thanks for the heads up though :thumbs:

Ive got some, PM me if you are still looking......
think we tried earlier didn't we? aren't you up leeds way, will send you a PM, might be coming past your way soon :thumbs:

but for now i've bought a cheap (£20) set of 15's which will go on while the teledials i have are refurbed.

i do still have loads of good tyres for the 16's though so may still be up for a set of teledials to refurb and sell on :cool:

·
Registered
235 Posts
They will be going cheap as i just need rid, im up and down all over the place but probably not down your way but if you have no luck finding any give me a text might be able to meet you somewhere whilst im on my travels 07852435107

1 - 7 of 7 Posts