Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 3000 miles of trouble free pleasure so far i had my first scare on a wet Saturday night.

For no apparant reason and whilst driving slowly in London the Dash display flashed up EBD Brake System Failure Please Consult Handbook. At the same time the windscreen started to mist up like the aircon or sensors had failed.

After stopping and turning the engine off and removing the key the problem remained - including windscreen misting.

The following day when i started the car there were no problems displayed and despite still being wet the windscreen no longer misted up.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks

Gav

·
Registered
4 Posts
EBD ABS FAILURE WARNING ON Alfa 156 2.4 JTD 2003 10V

:)

Hi there yes I got the same EBD ABS WARNING with stop the engine etc The car will work fine for a few miles and then the warning appeared, I switched the engine off and it would reset only to start again after a few miles. Found the ABS (Yellow) 60 AMP midi type fuse located in plastic compartment on top of + battery terminal was not blown but faulty giving connection and loosing connection. Bought one from DESIRA Alfa with no more problems £2.80 fix. Back to enjoying the Alfa again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts