Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't sure about the removal of the slats on the new range .....but now !

uploadfromtaptalk1461582578994.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
787 Posts
Just an A/B comparison from a distance.

Attachments

·
Registered
787 Posts
I quite like the grill though SCGT, any ideas of where you bought it or if anymore can be purchased? I'd assume you'd need a custom mesh to go with it aswell?

Grill makes it look almost like a Veyron from the front aswell.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,380 Posts
I think this mod will look better when the Giulia finally appears on UK roads.
At the moment I'm not so sure.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Wasn't sure about the removal of the slats on the new range .....but now !

View attachment 636634

I've been musing on doing this mod myself. Is this a purchasable option wherever the 159 is now being sold?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Did you cut the slats off the grille and then re-spray with Chrome paint?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Photoshop.

The car is in exactly the same position in each photo, also the reflections on the chrome and the windscreen plus lighting are exactly the same too. The only way that could be the case is if the camera was on a tripod and the part was swapped over in 2 mins - unlikely.

Opening pic shows a nice shiny 'gloss' car and the side by sides are 'stealthy matt'.

Nice retouch work though :thumbup:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Yeah I photoshopped a Giulia grille on a 159 to see for myself from a distance if it looked any good.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Photoshop.

The car is in exactly the same position in each photo, also the reflections on the chrome and the windscreen plus lighting are exactly the same too. The only way that could be the case is if the camera was on a tripod and the part was swapped over in 2 mins - unlikely.

Opening pic shows a nice shiny 'gloss' car and the side by sides are 'stealthy matt'.

lol you noticed that but not the fact that the original post was from a different person :biglaugh:

·
Registered
7,380 Posts
Photoshop.

The OP's looks like the real thing, the other photos are obviously photoshopped - I don't think he needed to explain that!
Too many beers last night Tony? :beer:

Reactions: tony4hop
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Spotted the picture on another media group just thought it was worth sharing with AO ....have seen a Mito with the same mod , will post back if I can find any more info , grill supply etc

·
Registered
787 Posts
Thanks SCGT.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
The OP's looks like the real thing, the other photos are obviously photoshopped - I don't think he needed to explain that!
Too many beers last night Tony? :beer:
Errr - yes, celebrating the fact that I had my Gearbox fixed for free!

:paranoid:

1 - 20 of 89 Posts