Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title suggests, which models of 159 (and from what year?) have the rear seats folding forward?

am thinking of getting a late 156SW as i need the extra load space that you can't get in a 156 saloon but now remember being told once a long time ago that some models of 159 saloons have folding rear seats? :confused:

would prefer to get a 159 if i can get one that suits me within budget as they look better than the 156SW, just :cool:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok guys, thanks for the quick answer :thumbs:

so they can maybe be retro fitted to a 159 that didn't leave the factory with them then?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Don't believe retro-fit is possible due to body in white differences e.g. Seat anchorage points and rear bulkhead - which leaves two options 1. Buy a ti or 2. Find one with the option fitted

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks again guys.

will bear it all in mind when looking :cool:

WILL be pre'08 on my budget david :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
as the title suggests, which models of 159 (and from what year?) have the rear seats folding forward?

am thinking of getting a late 156SW as i need the extra load space that you can't get in a 156 saloon but now remember being told once a long time ago that some models of 159 saloons have folding rear seats? :confused:

would prefer to get a 159 if i can get one that suits me within budget as they look better than the 156SW, just :cool:
You'll need to buy my Ti then.
:D

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You'll need to buy my Ti then.
:D
my 147 & £50 :rolleyes: that enough :D

still in the research phase at the mo mate, searching what i can get for what cash.

a facelift 156SW 2.4 is most likely the outcome but can't help feeling that for a bit more a 159 could be had....

·
Registered
251 Posts
Just had a quick look on the trader and there's an interesting choice available...

Both Lusso saloons so may have folding seats!:
6395 for a 2.4 with 80k
6995 as above with 38k

Estate:
6000 2.2 with 50k

1 - 13 of 13 Posts