Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok chaps and lasses had the 159 for a week now and its gone back in already. Dont worry though its not as bad as it seems. I will give you a list of small problems i have had:

1. Odd vibration over 60mph- cause-bad wheel balancing:mad:
2. Couldnt see through windscreen-cause-tw*t stole my wipers
3. CD's not playing -cause-little git of nephew filled with coins (DOH!!)
4. UNDRIVEABLE-cause-seperated quadracep muscle in leg resulting in loss of use of clutch foot and leg in plaster while it heels (6 weeks!!!)

All in all a bad week for me and driving is out for at least 6 weeks maybe more depending on how my leg reacts after the plaster is taken off.
Am feeling very low at the moment.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wont be soon enough bud trust me, i cant do owt for myself at the minute evry time i move it hurts so i stay in bed with g/f doing it all for me lol ;)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Get well soon mate :) ... Oh and you too Andy :p

:lol:

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
What a nightmare Andy - hope you get some well earned rest! :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
andy159 said:
Ok chaps and lasses had the 159 for a week now and its gone back in already. Dont worry though its not as bad as it seems. I will give you a list of small problems i have had:

1. Odd vibration over 60mph- cause-bad wheel balancing:mad:
2. Couldnt see through windscreen-cause-tw*t stole my wipers
3. CD's not playing -cause-little git of nephew filled with coins (DOH!!)
4. UNDRIVEABLE-cause-seperated quadracep muscle in leg resulting in loss of use of clutch foot and leg in plaster while it heels (6 weeks!!!)

All in all a bad week for me and driving is out for at least 6 weeks maybe more depending on how my leg reacts after the plaster is taken off.
Am feeling very low at the moment.

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/images/smilies/eek.gifYou had me going there Andy with the title of your thread. (I'm in the process of buing a 159 as I think I've told you before.)

Sorry to hear about the leg, hope it mends fast.http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.