Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to place an order for a 159 TI in solid black. Not had the chance to see the natural leather interior in the flesh but like the look in the brochure.

Would be interested in any feedback on the black\black and black\natural combo's to assist my choice?

Cheers

Basil

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
I had a regular black n' beige 159 and would have replicated this in my current Ti but when I ordered it was black or nothing inside at that time.

I would go for the light interior every time, albeit the black isnt as boring as I had thought. Plus my Ti is grey so beige didnt really go!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Like cj_romeo, I got black because there was no other choice at the dealer at the time. With the sunroof light shield thingy closed it is a bit dark and heavy inside, but with it open is is not bad at all.

Are you getting yours with a sunroof? (or do all Ti's have a sunroof?).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've always had black and black in previous non Alfa's but it maybe time to step out of my comfort zone!!

It does look good on the spider and i think that could have just confirmed it for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With regards to sunroof I'm not sure. I can't see any reference on the Alfa web site to sunroof as standard or an optional extra?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've seen the Black/tan combination and it looks OK, however I've just ordered a 159 Ti in White with black interior, only because I prefer dark interiors and never had a white car before!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I think tan leather looks good, really lifts the interior. Aiming for tan leather with my next car, hopefully a GT or 159 :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
I ordered Black with natural leather in my ti. It turned up with black on black:rant:
However I actually prefer it, the red stitching matches the stitching in the steering wheel and gear knob, it also doesn't stand out so much from the outside (which I prefer). The only down side is it can look a bit claustrophobic as all the interior is black, but once your inside it's fine.
Anyway either looks good:thumbs:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Not sure how to link to other threads but if you check out page 13 of the "anyone posted their my08 159 yet" thread, GTVtwinspark has some nice pics you may be interested in:thumbs:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I like the red stitched AR badge on the black seats but it can be a bit dismal inside an unremittingly dark interior.

The natural tan appeals because it's that bit brighter but then I worry it might look too "orange" and might be a sod to keep clean.

I just can't make my mind up!:rolleyes: I'd probably accept whatever was quickest for availability.;) :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
i got black/black on my Ti.
i think the red stitching stands out better on the black leather.
even my wife loves it!

will try to get some pix here later.

·
Registered
218 Posts
IMO, black seat is more racing, whereas tan looks more grant, depends what is your preference. at the beginning, my 1st choice is black, but my dealer dont import it. Honestly, tan surprise me when I saw it in real. Both looks great, no need to worry your finally choice!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have look in my gallery if you want to see a black and tan wagon combo. Mine's "just" a standard "non Ti" 159 SW but it should give you an idea.

Ti's were/are only available with black leather here in Australia. Personally, I love the black/tan combo.

Cheers

Andy

1 - 20 of 27 Posts