Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right Then

Who has got the best deal so far on TI tyres?

I need 2 for the front got 14k out of the 1st set, but they do need changing pronto. :thumbs:

Ta

Noodle

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Noodle - thats not a bad return for a torquey engine. You must be doing a lot of 'sensible' miles to get that....motorways ?

Have you suffered the inside edge tyre wear problem ?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Noodle - thats not a bad return for a torquey engine. You must be doing a lot of 'sensible' miles to get that....motorways ?

I was not sensible at 1st, but have been lately.

Yes, I have now, noticed that it was really bad :wow: and it will now stay of the road till I get them done :tut:

The best I have found so far is £208 per tyre fitted, and that was a mobile firm. I know squadro rosso had got them inder £400 for a pair.

Cheers

Noodle

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Event tyres are excellent. You did well on your first pair. Mine were changed at 9k due to the inner wear but the rest of the tyre was good for another couple of thousand miles:rolleyes:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts

:confused: :wow: :(

14k is good? I haven't got such a bad return on road tyres since I ragged my rwd Corolla GT Coupe everywhere in the late 80's.:lol:

It won't put me off a Ti but it is a bit of a choker when I get 28-30k out of fronts on my Mazda 6 estate. Original Bridgestones lasted a couple of k longer than the Goodyears but those are quieter.

I suppose it's a price to pay....;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
I got two new Pzero's from tyre traders on line for 195 each fitted.

Service was excellent and the fitting was spot on to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts