Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still trying to get used to all the gizmos on the car and have found the forum full of help and "wiseheads".Whilst this is not a pressing issue, unlike 35mpg from a 1.9 JTDm, I'd appreciate some help and advice if possible.

Various threads I have encountered to date refer to a sound sytem manual. I have manuals for the car and the Blue&Me but definitely not for the sound system per se. Certainly I had to figure out how to tune the radio stations etc. without it.

Is it available online, like the owners manual and B&M (although I have looked on that site without success)? Or can it be purchased at an AR dealer? Even if it can is it worth the effort- I only ask because between the Owners Manual and the B&M manual there appear to be 'gaps' in the instruction i.e. one tells you how to use the bluetooth etc. and the other telling you that the sound sytem wiring is fitted to the car but not how that may work, tuning, CD use etc., like I have in other cars. Basically am I missing a vital document?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts