Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge discount on one of the very last remaining 159's in the country.

Currently sitting in our showroom, brand new, 2.0 JTDm 170 bhp TI in white with full black sports leather.

Email or phone if you're interested.

01743 445611
[email protected]

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
Beautiful...my dream Alfa is the Ti in white (8C aside of course), if it had a petrol engine :lol:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it does look stunning. I had the pleasure of driving the 1750 TBi for a while, and it was a great engine, but extremely thirsty! :wow:

G

·
0 Posts
Yes it does look stunning. I had the pleasure of driving the 1750 TBi for a while, and it was a great engine, but extremely thirsty! :wow:
So I've read...25mpg or thereabouts? Not much better than the 3.2 Q4 I had which is shocking really. I must stop looking at this pic. I want a white Ti badly :lol:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
25 mpg was a mere pipe dream! Driving sensibly I struggled to get 20mpg :eek:

I'm not saying it wasn't fun though! :lol:

·
Administrator
87,057 Posts
So have I but as I'm in a different country :irish: I think it's OK :D

Stunning car :cool: :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,057 Posts
25 mpg was a mere pipe dream! Driving sensibly I struggled to get 20mpg :eek:

I'm not saying it wasn't fun though! :lol:

Had any success selling a 159 TBi :confused:

:p :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes we sold ours to a guy in the Shetland isles. We don't see many of them though. People seem to like their 159's!!!

A

·
0 Posts
So what is the huge discount then? ;)

A number of dealers still have brand new 159's left around the country but they often brag that they have massive discounts and yet they are still way over £23/£24k which for an outgoing model with rediculously expensive tyres makes it seem a tad on the expensive side still.....just my opinion though.

Looks gorgeous I must say!....I would have been happier with my 159 if I had got that one I think...can't stand black:(.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Just out of curiosity, how much would a personal lease on said vehicle be, based on 15K per annum either maintenance or non maint?

I run my own car for work and only get mileage allowance, but was toying with a personal lease next, working on the theory of of it depreciates hire if it appreciates buy it.

Has anyone done the maths of leasing versus my present system of buy at three sell at six?
Either that or I'll stick with the GT for another few months

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can't publish discounts on here, but please email me directly and I'll gladly send you some prices.

StescoG66 I will get a quote to you in the morning for lease. Thanks for the enquiry :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts