Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just say for instance i was getting a TI. :)
What are the best front and rear mud flaps, and where would i get them at a good price ?.
:thumbs: Ta.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
OEM Alfa ones are the best. I've fitted them to mine and they look great.

Particulalry the fronts which fit the front wheel arch really well, as can be seen below:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I bought mine from Partsworld and I think they came in about £100 for the two pairs.

But I've seen them a lot cheaper on eBay.

Just to feedback since fitted its appears to have completely stopped the stone chipping on rear wheel arch so worth every penny in my opinion.

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought mine from Partsworld and I think they came in about £100 for the two pairs.

Just to feedback since fitted its appears to have completely stopped the stone chipping on rear wheel arch so worth every penny in my opinion.
Good :thumbs:
Who's doing them on Ebay.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Any problems fitting them? (they look good!)
Nope dead easy to fit only slight issue was I have the standard Ti side skirts on mine so technically they don't fit my model. But they do fit very well with the addition of a self tapping screw to secure the mudflap tight to the end of the side skirt.

Oh and the clamp clips for the fronts are a pig to fit. Top tip is don't fit them in the designated cut out points fit them next to it and it will grip better.

·
Registered
841 Posts
i've got a pair of genuine original rear flaps here if anyone wants them.

I fitted one (ran out of light the evening I was fitting them!) and had it on for about a week before removing it.

Both look completely new still.

I believe I paid £45 plus delivery for them. If anyone wants to make me an offer for them please feel free.

James

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I'm curious James why didn't you finish fitting them. I recall in the past you were suffering from bad stone chipping to the rear wheel arch.

The mud flaps, specifically the fronts would significantly reduce this issue from reoccurring.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I'm curious James why didn't you finish fitting them. I recall in the past you were suffering from bad stone chipping to the rear wheel arch.

The mud flaps, specifically the fronts would significantly reduce this issue from reoccurring.
Yes, fronts are fitted and doing a fine job. I was just never really that keen on the look of the rear ones.

James

·
Registered
1 Posts

Any idea who's the ebay seller for these please?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts