Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ah ha - here's my first 159 problem. Dipped headlights not working. I didn't think to check that from the dealer as the car has full 12 months MOT. Anyway, not the bulbs, not the fuses! Hope it ain't the switch.

The car is the 2008 159 2.4TD Ti.

Has anyone got full electrical circuit diagrams please? Any know how to test the relay, and is it the relay bottom of the three in the pull down fuse panel next to the steering wheel?

Thanks

Steve - 2008 ***** 159 2.4 TDi Ti & Suzuki Bandit GSF 1200S

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Ah ha - here's my first 159 problem. Dipped headlights not working. I didn't think to check that from the dealer as the car has full 12 months MOT. Anyway, not the bulbs, not the fuses! Hope it ain't the switch.

The car is the 2008 159 2.4TD Ti.

Has anyone got full electrical circuit diagrams please? Any know how to test the relay, and is it the relay bottom of the three in the pull down fuse panel next to the steering wheel?

Thanks

Steve - 2008 ***** 159 2.4 TDi Ti & Suzuki Bandit GSF 1200S
download iso of eLearn for 159, mount it as cd drive using powercd or similar software, or burn on cd, install including version of svf viewer from the elearn installation package(dont rely on message that you have newer version), and you will get all schematics

1 - 4 of 4 Posts