Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The yellow engine light has just come on. I have had the car 2 weeks and its a 2011 model. I will take it back to the dealer as its under warranty. The car is running fine, not over heating, plenty of oil.. all seems normal was just wondering if this was a common problem. Any information or help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
Only way to know for sure os to read the error codes. If it drives ok then maybe its something minor.

·
Registered
250 Posts
it was Had a similar problem on my wife's 2011 2.0 JTDM. that ran fine even though the light was on. In her case it was the oxygen sensor that had gone tech. That cost around £150 fitted.Fingers crossed it will be something like this

·
Banned
3,110 Posts
Herewith I permit myself to draw your kind attention to this stumble fact that last 19JTDm'er has been produced during 06/2010 ex factory. Sorry for off.
Failure code(s) reading are really help to discuss.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your replies it seems that the problem has just gone away.
The light has gone out and the car is running fine..the ***** pixies must of come in the night and fixed it.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Yes it might be electric gremlins but I would get the codes read, noted and cleared. If it returns you will have a record of what it was and if it is the same problem.

if you bought it from a dealer it is also a record that you have already had an indication of a potential problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts