Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a ALFA ROMEO 159 JTS Q4 LUSSO JTS Q4 LUSSO ESTATE 3195cc (2006) PETROL
I'm smarting from replacing my subframe for the MOT and have discovered I need wiper linkage and spindles. The wiper still works but I think the spindle has been broken for a while because the wiper performance has not been good on the driver's side for ages.
Looking for a used one, in good condition that doesn't cost the earth.
I'm also looking for 2 rear upper suspension arms (Banana Arms)
Anybody help with this shopping list?
Thanks
Breeks

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Depending exactly on what the problem is you you might be able to solve the wiper issue with a couple large washers for a few pennies. There is a thread somewhere about it.

Take the wiper off and unbolt the linkage thing and when replacing just fit a large washers between the linkage and the existing rubber bush. Thisrubber degrades so the wiper looses contact with the screen through the swipe.

Much cheaper than a new linkage thing.

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
If you do need a linkage I've just broken a 159 2.4 saloon, so can probably help....PM me if I can.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
For the suspension arms speak to @Autolusso I got rear frame,blades and some other suspension related parts used from them at a reasonable price.
They break these cars so normally have stuff on the shelf,I even got all the bolts with the parts as mine were so badly rusted they were unusable

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the suspension arms speak to @Autolusso I got rear frame,blades and some other suspension related parts used from them at a reasonable price.
They break these cars so normally have stuff on the shelf,I even got all the bolts with the parts as mine were so badly rusted they were unusable
Thanks Johnny, much appreciated. I got my sub-frame from Autolusso and would be happy to repeat the experience.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts