Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Well,the 159 hasn't really been the sales success that Alfa needs in this sector,and all the rivals have moved on since the 159 was introduced(new3-series,new A4,C5,Laguna,Merc c-class etc)Also,because of the ****-up with GM the 159 is too heavy and therefore slow and dull handling(compared to 156/147)They are even talking off replacing the Brera/Spider with derivatives of the 149 when it eventually arrives.Same problems with wieght/speed etc blights the Brera,no matter how gorgeous it looks.Typical of Alfa,they spend years trying to decide a policy,then when they do,its the WRONG decision!Perhaps they should appoint Gordon Brown as CEO!!:lol:

A

·
0 Posts
hey fiat spa,
don't blame the looks on the latest models alfa have to offer cause that ain't the reason for average sales. blame yourself cause people have had enough.
it has nothing to do with looks nor the weight issues - the 159 is a beautifully balanced car and a great looking one too. (best looking sedan on the road.)
sought out your dealer and after sales service and you will sell a truck load o.k
p.s dealer and after sales is improving...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Completely agree - I still look at my 159 and smile. Its easily the best looking saloon out there. I don't care if I'm biased... :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts