Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
OMG, Just comparing to what i've been told the about the Danish prices - If you take the money for the 3.2 Q4 in Italy and go to Denmark you'll barely get the 1.9jts basemodel!! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Damn goverment :rant: :rant:

Really gotta move to Germany or Sweden now.

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Yikes, that's pretty expensive!! :eek:

L

·
0 Posts
Too expensive... they rush into price field of so called "premium segment" ....

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
If I compare the Italian prices before taxes with the Dutch prices before taxes, the prices are on Alfa 166 level :eek:

- the 159 1.9 JTD 8v has the same pricetag as a 166 JTD 2.4 10V over here.
- the 159 1.9 JTS has the same pricetag as a 166 2.0 TS over here.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Why did I think that it was supposed to be a bit cheaper car :eek: Am I totally wrong again :rolleyes: It's costing too much I think :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Alfagirl said:
Why did I think that it was supposed to be a bit cheaper car :eek: Am I totally wrong again :rolleyes: It's costing too much I think :rolleyes:
It was supposed to be more expensive indeed because Alfa is trying to compete on another segment with the 159 (BMW 5 series, Audi A6 etc). The only question was how much more and from what I see it is going to be too much for countries like Greece (similar prices with Italy) :(

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
mr.orange said:
you poor people :lol:
Yes... :rolleyes:
I am wondering how many 166s were ever sold in OZ...not many I expect as too expensive and poor resale value.
Resale value will not improve until cars improve but if they are deemed too expensive then the market for a car manufacturer with an expensive product dodgy reputation is limited.
i.e. a reputation does not improve over night. It will take years of quality service and product to do that.

With the 147 becoming 156 size and presumably increasing in price as well, I wonder what the "real" people of this world are going to get to drive ?

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
Stori said:
Yes... :rolleyes:
I am wondering how many 166s were ever sold in OZ...not many I expect as too expensive and poor resale value.
Resale value will not inprove until cars improve but if they are deemed too expensive then the market for a car manufacturer with a dodgy reputaion is limited.

With the 147 becoming 156 size and presumably increasing in price as well, I wonder what the "real" people of this world are going to get to drive ?

ford fiestas probably :lol:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Stori said:
I am wondering the same ... maeby I have to buy new Ford Focus
:rolleyes: Yeah ... Like I would ever do that :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
amyndas said:
Really cheap shot man! :rolleyes:
YES... my eyes are still watering ;) :D

On a more positive note, the 147 update is cheaper in OZ than it's predecesor and gets 17" wheels as standard

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Stori said:
On a more positive note, the 147 update is cheaper in OZ than it's predecesor and gets 17" wheels as standard
:eek: Are u sure Stori? What have you guys done to deserve that? :D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts