Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, anyone have or know of any place that has OE 159 front mud flaps?? I can't keep washing this Ti 3 times a day!!!

·
Administrator
87,325 Posts
I'm not sure OE mudflaps fit the Ti due to the sideskirts, IIRC from reading a few threads in the 159 Tech Lounge they might need to be modified. I think some Owner's might also have fitted Prodrive mudflaps from the Brera S.

Have you tried the local Alfa/Fiat dealers ?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know they need a little modding to fit but i don't mind that, I contacted a dealer and he could only get rear ones?? Have to try some more on Monday I guess.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have fitted universal mud-flaps to my 159 and they are fine. I'm sure I paid less than £10 for them. I think I had to mod them slightly but they do the job. Check out ebay!

·
Regional Support, For South Scotland - AOSS
3,507 Posts
The part number I have for the OE ones fitted by my dealer is : 50903092 . FYI, Mangoletsi are still showing them in their parts catalogue (Mangoletsi, Alfa Romeo Dealership in Knutsford - New*and Used Cars Manchester, Cheshire, Sale - Shop) if the postage isn't too much to Ireland, but I'm sure other dealers should still be able to source them.

Because they're moulded to fit the standard wheel-arch profile, the flaps do stick out a tiny bit on the Ti where the sideskirt stops them seating fully, but it's only noticeable if it's pointed out.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts