Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst having my pride and jot recently serviced I got into conversation with a salesman about the turbo boost package being offered at mangoletsi in cheshire. i was informed that for £600.00 I could gain an extra 60BHP. Now, my other pride and joy is a ducati monster S4RS and i know from experience it costs a lot more for less horses to let it breathe properly. Has anyone had the modification to their car, and what BHP gain is to be had?, in short is it worth it?

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I've not had the mod done, but the mangos mods have been discussed to death on here and most people seem to be happy with them, although rather than a "turbo boost package" they get the most gains from an Autodelta tuning box ...

... alternatively you can get a remap which will give you more power and torque (and as part of that disable the troublesome DPF and EGR) for about half that price

Welcome to the easy world of diesel tuning (they are deliberately detuned at the factory so that people will actually buy the petrol cars)

·
Registered
12,883 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO....plenty of help and advice in the tech lounge.....:thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts