yep, 159 Ti's :thumbs: :D

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Can't wait till it opens

·
Registered
578 Posts
Im gonna polish mine up good and park right outside the cinema entrance on opening night...... :)

·
Registered
433 Posts
I'm gonna watch this film at the cinema, so that when the 159 is chasing the Aston, I can shout out "I've got one of those!".

the envy.......

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Crap saloon cars! Grrr... I refuse to believe someone affiliated with Top Gear would be ignorant enough to write that. They all bloody love Alfas.

And yeah they are debadged 159Ti s to the extent that they left the 159 Ti on but not the engine size. One would hope 3.2 :) Took this screenshot, there are no decent unblurred views due to the high speed shakeycam chase effect...

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Crap saloon cars! Grrr... I refuse to believe someone affiliated with Top Gear would be ignorant enough to write that. They all bloody love Alfas.

And yeah they are debadged 159Ti s to the extent that they left the 159 Ti on but not the engine size. One would hope 3.2 :) Took this screenshot, there are no decent unblurred views due to the high speed shakeycam chase effect...
The ti doesn't have a badge for engine size - they all just have the 159 and ti badges

1 - 20 of 43 Posts